We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, the revised version will be posted on the home page of each Switch Site, along with an updated effective date. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Switch Sites following the posting of changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information. As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, credit card or other billing information, etc.), and information about that individual’s location or activities or other demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregated information”, which is data we collect about the use of the Switch Sites, or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection or use of aggregated information.
- Collection. Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Switch Sites. We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey or participate in certain activities on the Switch Sites we may ask you to provide personal information. We may collect information about your visits to the Switch Sites, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Switch Sites. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information internally to serve users of the Switch Sites and our services and to enhance and extend our relationship with our customers. For example, we may use personal information to deliver services to you, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information you request, to personalize content, features and advertising on the Switch Sites or our other services, to anticipate and resolve problems with the Switch Sites or our other services, to respond to customer support inquiries, to inform you of other events, promotions, products or services offered by third parties that we think will be of interest to you, to send you relevant survey invitations, for our own internal operations, and for any purpose for which such information was specifically collected from you. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party unless you have consented to such transfer.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Except as set forth in this Policy, we will not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information to any third party, however, we may provide aggregated information to third parties without restriction. We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form on a Switch Site requesting information from a third party.
- Internal Analysis and Operations; Service Providers. We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our Web-audience size, measure aggregate Web user traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our customers. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to the performance of such tasks and remains subject to this Policy. We may also share personal information with other third-party vendors, consultants, and service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Switch Sites or delivery of our other services. Service Providers will also be subject to this Policy with respect to such personal information.
- Protection of Company and Others: We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our or our customers’ rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our customers or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful or unlawful activity or use of the Switch Sites or our other services; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Business Transfers. In addition, information about users of the Switch Sites or our other services, including personal information provided by customers, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of our company assets.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from the Switch Sites as a convenience to our customers and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those third-party sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such websites before providing them with any information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personal information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
We do not intend, and the Switch Sites and our other services are not designed to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Switch Site users have the following contact options for accessing, changing and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from us:
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices applicable to the Switch Sites, or your dealings with the Switch, please contact us at the following address:
615 2nd Ave., STE 600
Seattle, WA 98104
Last Updated: May 5, 2017