Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up your SWITCH account profile is simple. Just follow these steps!
- Using Google Chrome, Sign Up and complete the short registration.
- We will send you an email with an account confirmation link; clicking the link will activate your account and redirect you to the SWITCH login page.
- Upon signing in, you will be prompted to install the SWITCH Browser Extension.
- Once you have installed the SWITCH Browser Extension, you will be given an opportunity to add some of your most frequented sites from your browser’s history and bookmarks.
- Next, you will be prompted to add a credit card to your SWITCH Wallet. Adding your card allows you to manage your card-to-site relationships.
Watch our video, How to Sign Up for Switch!
- After activating your account and signing in you will be prompted to install the Switch Browser Extension.
- At anytime, if you do not have the Switch Browser Extension installed you will be prompted to install it when you sign in to Switch.
You can install the Switch Browser Extension directly from the Chrome Web Store.
The Switch Browser Extension is an integral part of Switch’s functionality. Installation of the SWITCH Browser Extension is required to provide the following features and capabilities:
- Automated Card Updating
Conveniently update your credit card automatically at sites where you pay online.
Log into sites with just one click.
Automatically fill out web forms.
Automatically saves your username and password as you visit sites.
Switch is fully supported on Google Chrome for PC and MAC. You can access Switch on your mobile device with reduced functionality and capabilities.
SWITCH never has access to your Master Password or your sensitive data. This includes site passwords, credit card numbers, CVV codes, and notes. All of your sensitive data is encrypted and only accessible by you when you provide your Master Password.
It is recommended that you create a password hint. A link can be sent to the email address you used to create your account providing access to your hint in the event you should forget your SWITCH Master Password.
Setting security questions will allow you to reset your Master Password in the event you should forget it. However, when resetting your Master Password to gain access to your account, your sensitive data will not be recoverable. You will be required to reenter your sensitive data after you gain access to your account. We strongly recommend that you also create a Master Password hint to potentially avoid this.
Switch is totally free!
For your account information to stay current and updated in Switch, you will need sign in and initiate those updates from your Switch profile.